Don't do anything online, that you wouldn't do in everyday life!
The majority of buyers and advertisers on Hostuya.com.com have good intentions and are reliable. Unfortunately,
just like in the real world, there is also a small group of people who abuse the trust of others. By reading our tips and advice you reduce the chance of a possible disappointment. We strive for a safe web portal for all our visitors and clients. To support this, we have created this Trade safe help page for our advertisers, and visitors, to be able to act in a safe environment as well as possible.
Hostuya.com.com is facilitating as an advertising platform. Agreements are made between you, and the advertiser.
Buyers and advertisers find each other through Hostuya.com, but the agreements are made between the clients and the advertisers. Hostuya.com has
no role in the realization of the sale/purchase and mutual agreements.
You decide how and with whom you act.
10 recommendations for safe trading.
The advice below can help your online transactions not only to be successful but also to be safe on Hostuya.com
1. Know who you are doing business with. Research (google) the user, check the data, and e-mail address.
2. Let your common sense speak: if something seems too good to be true, then that is usually the case.
3. Find out with Action Fraud whether any reports about the seller are known to the police.
4. Do you do business with an advertiser for the first time? then we recommend approaching with caution
5. Request the contact details of the advertiser and contact him or her by telephone.
6. Ask as much as possible for a fixed telephone number of the advertiser to verify an address.
7. Ask the advertisers if there are any uncertainties.
8. Do not proceed with the transaction if you do not receive any unclear information.
9. Win as much information as possible about the seller.
10. Know who you are doing business with. Have you done business with a certain seller more often?
An unexpected offer of money from abroad.
Nigerian scams involve someone abroad offering you a share in a large sum of money or a payment on the condition that you help them transfer money out of their country. While these scams originated in Nigeria, they now come from all over the world. Read more ...
We recommend not to accept deposits via Western Union, Moneygram, or other anonymous payment services.
- Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country.
- Be extra alert to buyers and sellers from abroad and who use these (anonymous) payment methods.
Take care of messages, e-mails with this text (example); SPAM!!
Hello, I am Parker Ward from the United State Of America. I Want to invest in your country. all I want is an honest and reliable person who can be my partner. please email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. Best Regards Parker Ward. Don´t answer this type of e-mails, and mark this as SPAM!! Protect yourself.
you are in doubt about who is looking for contact with you, do an internet search using the names, contact details, or exact wording of the
letter/e-mail to check for any references to a scam – many scams can be
identified this way. Remember there are no get-rich-quick schemes: if
it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
24 X 7 monitoring of Ads and IP Tracking.
Be careful with sharing your bank details.
not just transfer money to a seller. Do not enter a bank account number on which a seller can deposit money without first having verified this buyer sufficiently.
ads on Timberdog.com are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We take various measures such as IP tracking and email address verification from the advertiser. Through the IP address, it is possible to find the address where the advertisement is placed. When we assume that you are breaking the rules, this will be reported to the competent authorities and an IP and email address blockade is the result. These measures help the users of Tinberdog.com to do business with each other in a safe,
successful, and enjoyable way. Tinberdog.com attaches great importance to protecting the trust of users in a safe environment.
Duplicate Content is a No Go for Hostuya.com.
content fuels a negative user experience and can affect the credibility of a brand. Duplicated Ads are removed afterward. A blockade of the IP /
E-mail address can be the result if this is repeated. Tinberdog.com
reserves the right at all times to modify or remove advertisements,
block your account if they do not comply with the general terms and
conditions and/or rules of conduct.