A breakfast with breakfast in the village of Montejaque, near Ronda, Andalusia, Spain.
Located in an old Roman street in the historical part of the town known as the scrape.
The two rooms with bathroom have views of the rocky garden with the relaxing pool and several terraces to the surrounding mountains.
* Double with private bathroom
King-Twin with private bathroom and 3ª Bed, also available as individual.
* Rooms and bathrooms have heating.
* Separate guest room with coffee / tea, microwave, games and books, t.v. and radio.
* Relaxation pool / barbecue area.
* Bicycle rental and safe storage of the same.
The historic building is over 100 years old and has been recently renovated in 2009. The house is on the steep street and is not suitable for cars, so parking is on the main street of the village.
The location in the Andalusian mountains is at the edge of the Grazalema Natural Park, just 15 km from the historic city of Ronda. The surroundings will attract you to experience a mix of relaxing, sports and cultural vacation.